Last week, our attorney, Mark D. Munson, was honored to have been selected for membership in NAELA’s Council of Advanced Practitioners (CAP). CAP was founded in 2003 to provide more advanced programming, in the fields of Elder and Special Needs Law, for the most experienced members of NAELA. Click on the video below to learn more about CAP.
- Nursing Homes Grapple with Whether to Force Staff to Get Vaccinated
- Bill Dangles Funding Hope for Families Caring for People with Disabilities & the Elderly
- Can the Executor of My Grandfather’s Will Keep What’s in a Joint Account?
- Medicare Would Cover Dental, Vision, and Hearing Under Senate Democrats’ Spending Plan
- Be Careful Not to Name Minors as Your Beneficiaries
- Hello world! on