Last week, our attorney, Mark D. Munson, was honored to have been selected for membership in NAELA’s Council of Advanced Practitioners (CAP). CAP was founded in 2003 to provide more advanced programming, in the fields of Elder and Special Needs Law, for the most experienced members of NAELA. Click on the video below to learn more about CAP.
- In 2022, Social Security Beneficiaries Will See the Biggest Increase in 39 Years
- 8 Tips for Having ‘The Talk’ with Elderly Parents
- Better Than No Loaf: Medicaid Planning Using “Half a Loaf” Strategies
- COVID Vaccination Information Added to Medicare’s Nursing Home Compare Site
- Medicaid’s Attempt to Ensure the Healthy Spouse Has Enough Income: The MMMNA
- Hello world! on